Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Pandemic Painting V

As June rolls on some club members have begun to get games in, socially distanced, but our Pandemic Painting continues unabated!

And, finally, I myself got some projects down and in this entry. 😂

Dutch's Three Hunters lead the 
Dead Men of Dunharrow into battle!

Jeffrey's P-51s. "My grandpa’s squadron of the 357th fighter SQ I painted them all from guys in his unit including My grandpas plane I just need custom Decals for plane names done "




Eric's Iron Hills Dwarves for Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game.

Close up of Dain on his war pig.

Close up of Dain's troops.



Paul's wrecked sailing ship. I started this in a class I took
in Hobby University at Historicon 2019 and finally finished it.

Paul's Persians for Mortal Gods. I'm eager to play this army,
with Immortals, Sparabara, archers, and spearmen. I put them together
from free convention miniature handouts over the years. 

I hate having all those extra parts from sets go to waste!
So, I made these, at the top are pin markers for Bolt Action
At the bottom, fatigue markers for Saga.


Jeffrey's 6 M1A1s are ready to roll!


Ren's Finns for Bolt Action. Ready to fight the Winter War!

Ren's Foot Knights for any medieval wargame in 28mm!

No comments:

Post a Comment