Saturday, June 6, 2020

Pandemic Painting IV

More pandemic painting from the SAG!  Is it possible... some war gamers may run out of unpainted figures due to this crisis?  That seems unlikely... and yet...

Most sadly, I have been very remiss in posting these, it's been too many weeks since the last blog post!


Chris' most recently finished Test of Honor figures. 


And his new band joins his Test of Honor army!
Eric's Arab cavalry, 34 horse and 24 camels. Eric finished these guys up recently, but he didn't begin them. Instead, he inherited them. As he explains, "Craig was my wargame friend who died 23 years ago at age 34. When gamers pass your unfinished projects end up with someone else these figures Craig started probably 30 years ago. Something I didn’t really want to paint but it was time, I have been carrying this box 23 years.This isn’t the first project I have finished of Craig’s, always kind of strange and I end up talking to the sky saying, 'what the hell color did you use Craig?!'"
Ren's Marines.



"Eric's Napoleonic Russians based 5 regiments, flags mounted, skirmishers made. Bought these guys 3-4 years ago when the price was good. Just now in a state I can game with them."
Eric's Napoleonic Russians: "based 5 regiments, flags mounted, skirmishers made. Bought these guys 3-4 years ago when the price was good. Just now in a state I can game with them."





For Konflict '47, Buck's Russian heavy walker is part of a Guard's unit comprised mainly of this walker and Ursus bear troops. "ready for varnish and weathering... Painting this beast is fun and I’m really excited to see how it does in a game!"

Chris: "Proof of concept for 10 minutes per figure. Need washed (flesh and soft tone) and simple metal for gun."


The result of concept: Chris finished 19 more militiamen (28mm). 


More of Eric's Pandemic painting"Blood Angel left overs. Useless Hellblasters, captains and command group. Aggressors needed stickers."


Ren's Cadians painted for Warhammer 40k.

Ren: "a comparison between my first painted figure and my recent"


Jeffrey's in progress Romans

Two air brushed houses by Chris.





One week in May, Eric's pandemic painting completed 43 Isengard orcs, 18 goblins, 31 Mordor orcs, 3 orc trackers.








Matt 1for Warhammer 40k: "night lords project I’ve had on the back burner for ages"







No comments:

Post a Comment