Sunday, December 31, 2023

L'Art de la Guerre in 2023

 I've decide to end the year with a series of posts on the various game we played at SAG this year. 

We once had a large contingent of L'Art de la Guerre players, we even sent a team to the the team nationals years ago. But most of the club has lost interest in the game sadly. 

I'm still very interested, and I worked to try and spark more interest but all I managed was a few games with other members humoring me. I also tried running a tournament at the Your Hobby Place - Fredericksburg, and it was a bust, just myself and two others showed. 

I haven't given up all hope but I'm not optimistic that ADLG will regain its previous spot at our club. Which is a real shame, it is one of my favorite games and periods. 

The sweet trophy I designed for the 
"Strategos 2023 tourney. Sadly it will
never get used now. 

#44 Pyrrhic Greeks versus #56 Numidians

#238 Medieval Germans versus another Medieval army.

#61 Hellenistic Greeks versus #56 Numidians

#44 Pyrrhic Greeks versus #77 Sarmatians

#146 "King Arthur" Post-Roman British versus Picts!

#238 Medieval Germans versus #221 Samurai.






No comments:

Post a Comment