Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Age of Sigmar & Team Yankee



This past Friday was another well attended SAG game night, with a Team Yankee game, our ongoing Age of Sigmar Escalation Campaign, and a Konig’s Krieg French & Indian War battle.


It was a rare NATO win in Team Yankee, as Ren’s American armor company and John’s French cavalry company took on Jake and Wayne’s Russian T-72 company.


For once, Ren’s M1 Abram’s lived up to the hype and slaughtered the opposing Russian armor. 


In the Age of Sigmar we ran 1500 point games.  Jason’s undead Legions of Nagash clashed with Chris’s orcs on a grassy plain dotted with ruins.


Jason managed to grab the victory.


Meanwhile, my Seraphon lizardmen were faced off against Buck’s Eldar Daughters of Khaine on a gloomy plain dotted with ruins.  The gloom was so thick that visibility was limited to 6”, which severely limited the options of my skinks. Still, my Chameleon Skinks managed to sneak up on his cavalry, and get off a couple devastating volleys, allowing me to grab an early lead in points, which despite the ferocious hand to hand abilities of his Sisters, Buck was never quite able overcome.  I was very happy with the performance of my home-built, kit-bashed Bastiladon.



Ken played the British against Eric’s French, both with Indian allies in a gorgeous looking 28mm Koenig’s Krieg game. I wish I could have watched more of that one, I love the period and want to give the game system a try. Ken's Brits took the win.





No comments:

Post a Comment